Tuesday, February 24, 2009

RANTING

Ya know what makes my blood boil?? People who use other people! It is VERY hot topic with me. In the last few weeks, I have had more than one instance of this. I absolutely hate, when people think it's okay to manipulate others to do things for them that they are perfectly able to do for themselves. In my opinion these people need to seek professional help. It's a sickness. If you spend more than you make.... make a change in your life,give up some luxuries. Don't expect someone else to save you! If you took on a project, and now you can't handle it! Let it go, so that someone else can conquer it. They can probably give it more time than you can. That way it can succeed. Don't just act like all is great and it's all fine! If you can't take 3 minutes to e-mail someone back about any given item. Don't tell them when you see them a month later that you got their e-mail and wonder if they could get you to do__________.It's just rude. If you can't email me back, can't call, or respond to me in a timely manner, then don't bother I've listed you as unreliable in my book. Last but not least. If you ask me for help, and I spend my time helping you out and then when your finished you throw me aside and never speak to me again, well shit on you too. I've learned my lesson...And will not be going out of my way for you again. The bad thing about that is, you've ruined it for the next person who needs help with the same item. I dislike Liars, procrastination,manipulation,unreliability,and the people who inhibit these within. God gave you what you need to survive. You have to make it into something that you becomes "you" as a person. If you read this and it doesn't spark something in you, then I am probably not speaking about you....Those of you who have feeling on this topic please feel free to let me know. At this point I am taking care of my monthly RANT, so that I can let it go!! So that next month the same people can start it all over again!! Wow, It's amazing how it's always someone Else's fault never your own!! ughhhh!

No comments: