Tuesday, February 24, 2009

On a better note..

Blog love
Stole this from Christina's blog!

one thing i won't let my husband buy me:
another animal

one thing i would love to have, but i probably will never have:
the body had in jr high about a size 6-8

one thing you will never find in my closet:
Spandex

one thing i would choose if i were to have elective surgery:
lasik, gastric lapband

one thing i love about my face:
my smile

one thing that i love to do:
throw parties

one thing that i would change if i could:
there's more than one...end the wars!

one thing i would change as a mom:
be more patient

one thing i would do if i had unlimited money:
have financial security

one thing that i will not do again:
Have another child

one thing i would like to do:
go on another mission trip

one thing i could without:
Guilt

one thing i love to smell:
baby wash on a new baby

one thing i would do if i won the lottery:
tithe

one thing that infuriates me:
unneeded drama!

one thing i love about the winter:
cuddling with Curt and the boys and watching movies

one thing i am addicted to:
Starbucks

one thing i pray for:
inner peace


one thing i wish i had:
more patience

one thing i would do again, regardless of the pain:
My kiddos

one thing that i absolutely hate to do:
Laundry

one thing that is weird about me:
My thyroid gland doesn't work at all....it hasn't since I was 8

one thing that i need help on:
letting go of things.

one thing i find most relaxing:
sitting in the hot tub

one thing that could get me into trouble:
Shopping

one thing that annoys me:
People who are only out for themselves

one thing i dread, therefore i do not do very often:
giving the dogs a bath!

one thing that i have learned, but still sometimes forget:
God never gives you more than you can handle

No comments: