Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Iced In!!!




Well this is starting to get intresting. The boys and I have been stuck in the house for a couple of days now. Besides my house being totally thrashed, they are completely stir crazy. We have watched every movie in the house, have sang till my throat is raw, and have built at least 3 forts! I made homemade chicken chili last night and if I do say so myself it was awsome. I sprinkled a bit of cheese on the top, and sliced up and alvacado to top it all off....yummy! I have spent time cleaning,organizing pictures,baking cookies, and not going anywhere. Which is a little sad since Curt's Birthday is tomorrow and I have no gift!!!! I wish to point out here that I'm not a procrastinator, I just smiply cannot control both boys in a store by myself! Therefore it got put on the backburner. Well that and Curt is so difficult to buy for! I know you parents know where I'm coming from. I am getting excited out parents night out on saturday!! We haven't been out without the boys in 7 weeks now. It's starting to wear on me. I need some time away every now and again. I would like to thank all of you who prayedfor jack during his most recent surgery. It didn't phase him at all,not even the tylenol with codiene!!! Since i haven't been posted anything special since Christmas I will leave you with a couple of pics from then. I will try and be better this year about posting more regularly.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Oh my! And I thought *we* were bored....we don't even have any little ones in the house! Well, we'll be back to normal tomorrow, I hope! :)

Michelle said...

Oh, and HAPPY BIRTHDAY CURT!!
Bubbles in the bathtub,
Bubbles on the mop,
Bubbles for your birthday,
Pop, pop, pop!