Friday, July 18, 2008

Go Away!

It's been a long week here in the Tanksley house. The boys were sick for 2 days. Curt and I have been working our tails off to finish up some tasks around the house for the appraisal and land survey. Who knew there were actually 24 working hours in a day!?!
We laid a new floor in the upstairs bathroom,painted, changed all the door knobs to match, put on the new shutters, and hung 3 out of 6 new doors! That doesn't even include all the cleaning we did! WOW. Then the stupid guy doesn't show up to the 1st appointment, and is 2 hours late to the 2nd one we scheduled!! I just about lost it with him. Wil went for his testing this morning. We get the results on the 28th.  Jack is still gone hanging out with his "Mo."  I'm sure he's loving the childrens museum!  We had a blast with the sign class last night bowling. Christine is a great bowler!!! Congrats to all who scored higher than me!!! I hope all of them enjoyed it as much as Curt and I.  The gay guy who worked at the concession stand hit on my husband.  It was hilarious!   I forgot my camera so we don't have any pics. I can truely say this class is made up of some great friends! Also thanks to Sam for bringing Teri.  I hope she will return in the fall. The boys are going to their 1st swim lesson tomorrow!!! That will be exciting!  I just can't wait!!! 

No comments: