Wednesday, July 23, 2008

BREAKING THE RULES...



Let me just lay this out there first!  I HATE LAUNDRY! Being a stay at home mom I tend to do alot of it. So to curb my frustration of the never ending laundry cycle, I made a rule in the house that "if you pull a load of laundry out of the dryer, you are to fold and put it away. Then switch the remaining laundry around." My family (minus the 2 little ones) has found many ways around this...Austin will put his laundry in the washer and then never switch it. He then leaves to go home, and doesn't take his clothes with him. Therfore he never had to take the time to fold and or put any of it away. Meaning he has time to do those things that he deems important in his life....Curt is about 50/50 on the idea. He'll fold,put up, and switch if he doesn't have anything else to do or if company is coming. Otherwise he leaves them and washes a load of the things he needs. Scrubs,socks, man panties, or something he wants for the next day.  Needless to say I still do most of the laundry(with jack and wil's assistance.)Most of the time I get up in the morning, or return from somewhere to find this. ⇑
Then I fold and wait for about 30 minutes to see if anyone steps in to put away. They never do!

I'm thinking I might go on strike for the weekend....I am going to put up a poll for ya'll to vote on it. 

No comments: