Monday, June 22, 2009

3 months?!?





Wow how time flies. I haven't blogged in 3 months! Well tons has been going on here. In March My sister had a baby boy named jonah. He passed away and we had a funeral. It was an extremely hard time for her and the rest of the Family. She was amazingly strong, and I am not sure I would if i were in her shoes. On to better news....The boys had their field trips to the zoo for school, and a fun water day for the last day. Wil graduated from OSD! On to Big Boy school. Then Curt and I celebrated 8 years of marriage! It was a great day. I got a new wedding band!On May 24th, Jack was Baptized. He was so cute in his little suit. Then on to the great Tanksley boys birthday bash! This year we did a cowboy theme! We had a moon-bounce,a cute cake, and hot dogs. Each kid got their own stick horse,badge, and bandana. It was a really good time. The boys got a painted turtle from Mo and Poppy. His name is Tortue. That's french for turtle! We had about 30 people in attendance. Now as June has approached. We have re-done the kitchen! It looks amazing. Curt did a phenomenal job. We have been a busy brue since summer has began. Next adventure? Taryn heads off to Vegas for a genetics seminar,and Curt will be here alone with the kids for 5 days. whew! We'll see how that one goes. He will be well prepared. I will stock the fridge, leave notes, and have all the sitters lined up! I hope he survives and doesn't hate me when it's all over! I'll post more when i get back. here are a few pics from the above events!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Sorry to hear about Jonah.
How was Vegas, what did you learn? I shoulda gone with ya!