Thursday, December 18, 2008

The spirit


I just love those people who have no reservations about decorating thier house for Christmas. I always want mine to match and have some kind of theme. Not everyone is like that. Some just link whatever lights they have, from whatever year they were popular, and call it decorated. I LOVE these houses even though I could never do this to mine. I don't want to be known as the crazy Christmas light lady on our block. I'm already known for making my husband do crazy things to get my light up each year. That's enough of a label for me! As Curt and I were driving the other night We passed this house. It was amazing. Every inch was decorated. Music was playing. I just had to snap a few for your pleasure.

1 comment:

Alexandra MacVean said...

I LOVE those Christmas lights! I remember driving around in the car when I was kid, Christmas light looking...and I still do! :)