Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Mom is 50!!




So my mom turned 50 on the 14th! I am so excited!! There are only a few times in our lives that we get to share special moments with our moms. This was one of those for me. The other one was when I was 20 and she was 40 we got tats together. So here it is 10 years later she's 50 and I'm 30 wonder what wild thing we'll do this year! We had a small intimate gathering at MImi's Cafe. She was so in her Zone....She was smiling from ear to ear. I love it when she's like that. The only other time she's like that is with my boys! We had an amazing night of food,fun,presents,cake, and close friends. Our waiter was fabulous. We never needed a thing. He was amazing with such a large group. My mom chatted her heart out, and laughed her butt off. It was great! So I'll leave you wuth a few pics of the great night!!

No comments: