Sunday, September 14, 2008

Taking Notice


I've notice a lot lately about the cyber world. People are going to unknown worlds with this stuff... I'm all about blogging, my-space,face-book,e-mails,flickr and some chats. It does however need to be done appropriately. It's been taken' to a new extreme. Some people are putting things on that could ruin their jobs, friendships,or even their lives as they know it. I am amazed that freedom of speech has gone this far. When you bash other people on the internet for all to see, that's a little harsh! In my opinion it just makes you look petty and self absorbed. Maybe that's just my take on it. I would like to know what people would do if their blogging got them fired, or kept them from being promoted, or better yet kept them from getting a job?!? I think as people we need to start taking a look at what we put out there for everyone to see and read. I sometimes think as humans we crave to much attention and communication. It hinders our ability to reason correctly. It hinders our inter-growth.
it makes us flat people instead of 3 dimensional. Again, this is merely my opinion on the subject. I am not a professional in this matter. This can not be held against me in a court of law!

No comments: